Dear business partners,
In the current uneasy times, we would like to wish you a good health on behalf of all BORCAD’s employees as well as its owner, Mr. Ivan Boruta. We believe and hope that you and your family members, friends and colleagues are also doing well.
We would like to assure you that our company continues to pay attention to all measures taken for the sake of protecting health of its employees. We are very proud of the team of seamstresses from our upholstery workshop who made enough face masks for all of us. We are naturally respecting and reacting to all regulations of the Czech government.
Despite the individual difficulties we still succeed to continue deliveries for our customers. However, we have already received first news about temporary discontinuation or limitation of production from our suppliers. This concerns mainly companies which are significantly influenced by shutdowns in automotive industry. All information and their consequences are carefully analysed by us. With only several exceptions we should be able to continue in the planned deliveries minimally until the end of second quarter of 2020. In case that this situation changes, we will inform you. The above-mentioned exceptions are being handled individually with each of our customers.
We thank you all for proactive providing of updated information about your operation and possibilities in continuing deliveries. We trust that with common effort and understanding we will overcome these hard times.
Sales Manager BORCAD cz s.r.o.
17th March 2020:
Dear business partners,
With this letter, we would like to inform you how our company reacts towards the current development in the Czech Republic and abroad, and the related government measures.
The health and safety of our employees, business partners and their families are our priority. Until this day we have succeeded to maintain our production without any reductions, and we continue to do our best to keep this situation onwards.
In this context, we would like to inform you about the following actions which we have taken after the Czech government announced its measures last week and which are valid as of March 16, 2020:
- Prohibition of all business trips home or abroad for all our employees.
- Our office and technical staff are at maximum possible number working from home.
- All personal business meetings with our partners are cancelled. Our employees are fully available via teleconferencing, videoconferencing and e-mail communication.
- All first article inspections (FAIs) and reference sample approvals with suppliers are suspended. After an agreement with individual business partners the above-mentioned meetings will be substituted by sending physical samples and videoconferencing.
- All service and repair visits are cancelled.
- For taking deliveries and loading of goods are imposed the following rules: Entrance into the company is prohibited, taking of deliveries is carried out in an assigned place without physical contact, loading is carried out by BORCAD cz s.r.o. employees without the assistance of driver of the transport company. All persons must keep distance of minimum 2 meters.
- Other measures were implemented internally in the company with the aim to limit the contact of a larger number of people to a minimum. We are taking highest care about disinfection and other hygienic provisions.
With the exception of minor delivery shifts in the range of days as a result of necessary organizational measures we currently do not have any information about any negative influence on our supply chain. However, we deem necessary to inform our business partners that the overall situation induced by the COVID-19 pandemic amounts to force majeure. Potential unwanted shortages influencing our ability to fulfil our current and future contractual obligations are entirely beyond the control of BORCAD cz s.r.o. company.
Not only by this letter, we would like to ask all our customers and suppliers to inform us in case of any changes which might occur if such changes can have potential influence on their ability to supply or take deliveries of the ordered goods. We trust that with mutual collaboration and respect we will be able to deal with this uneasy social and economic situation.
Thank you for your understanding.
BORCAD cz s.r.o. owner and CEO